Descaling & Acid Cleaning For Boilers & Heat Exchanger
Lime scale and other mineral deposits form when steam boilers and heating and cooling systems are operated with hard water, resulting in a loss of energy and heat transfer efficiency. In the case of a steam boiler a scale build up can result in dangerous overheating and a risk of failure and even explosion.
Our descaling and boiler acid cleaning service uses a range of inhibited cleaning acids such as hydrochloric and sulphamic acid which are carefully matched to the system metallurgy and the nature of the scale.
- Full cleaning and effluent disposal service
- Boiler descaling and acid washing
- Heat exchanger acid cleaning
- Cooling water system descaling
- Acid cleaning rig hire
- Descaling chemical supply